- Get Moving! Any Sports Can Lower Seniors' Odds of Early Death
- Steps to Long Life: Short Walk Each Day Helps Folks Over 85
- You Could Live 9 Years Longer in Hawaii Than in Mississippi, New Data Shows
- AHA News: How You Feel About Aging Could Affect Health. Here's How to Keep the Right Attitude.
- Bedsores Can Cause Serious Harm — Are U.S. Nursing Homes Hiding Cases?
- 'Virtual' Museum Visits Are Good Medicine for Seniors
- Helping Older Loved Ones in a Heat Wave
- U.S. Hospitals Are Getting Safer for Patients, Study Finds
- Being Social May Be Key to 'Sense of Purpose' as You Age
- When Hospital Patient & Doctor Speak Same Language, Outcomes Improve
- Senior Sex: Tips for Senior Citizens