Nonstick cooking spray
1 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
1/2 lb. fresh mushrooms, sliced
1/4 tsp. fresh oregano leaves, crushed
1 clove garlic, minced
1 1/2 lb. sole fillets or other white fish
2 tbsp. sherry
1 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, grated
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Coat 10×6 inch baking dish with nonstock cooking spray.
3. Heat oil in skillet and saute mushrooms for about 3 minutes or until tender.
4. Add spinach and continue cooking for aobut 1 minute or until spinach is barely wilted. Remove from heat and drain liquid into prepared baking dish.
5. Add oregano and garlic to drained sauteed vegetables and stir to mix ingredients.
6. Divide vegetable mixture evenly among fillets and place in center of each.
7. Roll each fillet around mixture and place seam-side down in prepared baking dish.
8. Sprinkle with sherry, then grated mozzarella cheese. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily. Lift out with slotted spoon.
Yields 4 servings.